360 Tactical Training will continue to offer Houston's finest defensive firearms training and will maintain our course schedule, stay tuned for upcoming information about 360 Tactical Training and 360 Worldwide Security.
1. Disclaimer Liability - Memorial Shooting Center has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MEMORIAL SHOOTING CENTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this "Legal Notices" page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this "Legal Notices" page.
2. Copyright notice - This entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content, and unique method of showcasing products is copyright 1996- 2008 Memorial Shooting Center, LLC. All trademarks appearing herein are acknowledged. Permission to use documents delivered from this World Wide Web site and/or server and related graphics is restricted. The name of Memorial Shooting Center or any of the above trademarks or logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
3. Trademark notice - All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Memorial Shooting Center, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
4. Links - Memorial Shooting Center's web site contains links to third party web sites. Memorial Shooting Center does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, Memorial Shooting Center is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services.
6. Governing Law - By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the web site. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Texas and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Texas.
7. The Memorial Shooting Center Web store may contain advertisements for or information about third-party providers of information, services and products and/or links to their websites. Such advertisements, information and links shall not be construed as approval or endorsement of such vendors or their websites.